7th January 2022, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Which course is suitable to become a scientist in pharmacy field?

sir/mam i wanna become a scientist in pharmacy field......which course is suitable for me to bcum a scientist various entrance exams(only in india)to enter in to mpharm top universities in ap with g8 faculty & studies through gpat
various scholarship/fellowship tests for mpharm students in ap????????????

8th January 2022, 09:01 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is suitable to become a scientist in pharmacy field?

To become a scientist in Pharma domain is no big deal but to be a successful and a reputed scientist is something that you should probably think about.

> First and foremost he/she should have lot of patience and dedication.

> Never ending thirst for learning

> Should have a drive towards innovation.

You should at least have a bachelor's degree in science/ pharma. but looking at the current former scenario with more and more people opting for post graduation and even PHD, the chances of an undergraduate getting a scientist post in Pharma industry is difficult. so if you really want to make a career in research I advise you not to stop after graduation.
11th January 2022, 11:39 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course is suitable to become a scientist in pharmacy field?

The pharmacist can become scientist by doing Masters in Pharmacy and then doctoral degree with some specialization. The job opportunities for a pharmacist as scientist are in governmental sector (colleges, universities, research institutions, governmental laboratories) and private companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?