8th September 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of ME(Electrical Engineering) in SND College of Engineering and Research Centre?

Hi everyone, can I get to know about the duration of ME(Electrical Engineering) of SND College of Engineering and Research Centre? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course duration asap.

12th September 2019, 02:31 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of ME(Electrical Engineering) in SND College of Engineering and Research Centre?

The duration of Master of Engineering(Electrical Engineering)in SND College of Engineering and Research Center is 2 years which is divided into 4 semesters each of 6 months duration.

The course syllabus of Master of Engineering(Electrical Engineering)in SND College of Engineering and Research Centre is mentioned below:-

Year I:-

:-Power System Modelling and Simulation
:-Digital Signal Processing
:-Modern Control System
:-Advanced Electrical Machines
:-Advanced Power Electronics
:-Principles of Management
:-Communication & Research Skills
:-Core Laboratory II
:-Simulation Laboratory
:-Energy Management

Year II:-

:-Power System Simulation Lab
:-Thesis
:-Power Electronics and Drives Simulation Lab -
:-Control System Simulation Lab
:-Elective

You can visit the website http://www.sndcoe.ac.in/ for more information.
12th September 2019, 05:36 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of ME(Electrical Engineering) in SND College of Engineering and Research Centre?

ME in Electrical Engineering is a 2 year duration course. This program gives the knowledge to design and develop assessment testing for the manufacturing of electrical equipment. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Semester I

Power System Modelling and Simulation
Modern Control System
Advanced Power Electronics
Communication & Research Skills
Simulation Laboratory
Core Laboratory I
Elective I Advanced Micro, Architecture, Modern power System Protection, Electrical Drives, Nonlinear Control Systems
Interdisciplinary Electives I - Energy Management

Semester II

Digital Signal Processing
Advanced Electrical Machines
Principles of Management
Core Laboratory II
Elective II - Power Quality, Digital Control Systems, Power System Dynamics & Control, Digital Image Processing
Elective III - Advanced Power Converters, Modelling and Simulation of Dynamic, Flexible AC Transmission System, Embedded System Design
Inter - Disciplinary Elective II - Electrical Power Utilization
Laboratory Practice

Semester III

Power System Simulation Lab
Power Electronics and Drives Simulation Lab
Control System Simulation Lab
Elective IV - Digital Signal Processing & Applications, HDVC Transmission, Static Reactive Power Control and Facts, Special Electromechanical Device
Thesis

Semester IV

Thesis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?