2nd August 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of ME(Applied Electronics) course in CSI Institute of Technology Kanyakumari?

Hi friends, I have heard that CSI Institute of Technology Kanyakumari is offering ME(Applied Electronics) course. I want to get admission for this course after completing my BE. But before that I want to know about the syllabus of this course. Can you tell me about the course syllabus?

6th August 2019, 12:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of ME(Applied Electronics) course in CSI Institute of Technology Kanyakumari?

ME in Applied Electronics at CSI Institute of Technology Kanyakumari is a 2 year duration course and divided into 4 semesters. This course is the study of elements involved in Electrical Engineering and gives knowledge of semiconductor devices, amplifiers, junction transistors.

The detailed syllabus is given below.

Semester I

Embedded Systems Design Laboratory
Applied Mathematics
Advanced Digital System Design
Digital CMOS VLSI Design
Statistical Signal Processing
Analogue Integrated Circuit Design
Embedded Systems Design

Semester II

Advanced Control Engineering
Computer Architecture
Embedded Systems
Power Electronics
CAD for VLSI Circuits
Digital Image Processing
Technical Seminar and Report Writing

Semester III

Hardware Software Co-Design
Neural Networks and Its Application
Electromagnetic Interference and Compatibility in System Design
Practical
Project Work: Phase I

Semester IV

Practical
Project Work: Phase II
6th August 2019, 03:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of ME(Applied Electronics) course in CSI Institute of Technology Kanyakumari?

ME(Applied Electronics) course in CSI Institute of Technology Kanyakumari is full time 2 years duration program and it is divided into 4 semesters. This program is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Anna University, Chennai.

In order to get details regarding course syllabus of ME(Applied Electronics) course, please find below attached documents.

http://www.csiit.ac.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M.E. Applied Ele..pdf(699.9 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?