19th December 2020, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of MSc(Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing) in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences?

I am planning to do an MSc(Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing) course in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences. I would like to know about the syllabus of this course. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the syllabus of this particular course of this institute?

24th December 2020, 08:59 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of MSc(Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing) in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences?

Subjects of study
Introduction
Human reproduction
Pregnancy
Normal labour and nursing management
Role of nurse midwifery practitioner
Normal newborn
Pharmoco dynamics in obstetrics
Family welfare services
Infertility
Menopause
Abortion etc
It's a post graduate nursing programme
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?