9th February 2021, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of MTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Hyderabad

Hi friends, can any of you kindly let me know about the syllabus of the MTech(Aerospace Engineering) course which is available in Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Hyderabad? Please let me know about the syllabus as I am willing to join this course at this institute.

9th May 2021, 01:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of MTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Hyderabad

MTech in Aerospace Engineering is a 2 year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Semester I

Aerodynamics
Aircraft Structures
Aerodynamics Laboratory
Structures Laboratory
Elective I
Elective II
Elective III

Semester II

Flight Mechanics
Gas Dynamics & Propulsion
Mini Project with Seminar
MATLAB
Propulsion Laboratory
Elective IV
Elective V

Semester III

Dissertation I
Industrial Project

Semester IV

Dissertation II

Elective I Subjects

Combustion
Boundary-Layer Theory
Aero Elasticity

Elective II Subjects

Experimental Methods for Gas Dynamics
Wind Tunnel Techniques
Experimental Stress Analysis

Elective III Subjects

Computational Fluid Dynamics
Finite Element Methods

Elective IV Subjects

Rocket Technology
Aeroacoustics
Fracture Mechanics

Elective V Subjects

Turbomachinery
Boundary-Layer Theory
Smart Materials
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?