8th December 2020, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of MTech(Civil Structural Design) in Usha Rama College of Engineering and Technology?

Hello, I am interested in studying my MTech(Civil Structural Design) in Usha Rama College of Engineering and Technology. I want to know about the syllabus of this MTech course. Please let me know what is the syllabus of this course?

27th December 2020, 02:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of MTech(Civil Structural Design) in Usha Rama College of Engineering and Technology?

MTech in Civil Structural Design is a 2 year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Semester I

Advanced Mathematics
Structural Dynamics
Advanced Structural Analysis
Advanced Design of Steel Structures
Advance RCC Design
Green Building Methodology
Computer Aided SAD

Semester II

Environment Health And Safety
RCC Bridge Design
Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity
Advance Concrete Technology
Earthquake Resistant Design of Structures
Structural Engineering Lab
Advanced Design Lab
Community Connect
Research Methodology

Semester III

Seminar
Dissertation I

Semester IV

Dissertation II
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?