5th July 2020, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of a Post Graduate Program in Healthcare Management in Clinical Research Education and Management Academy Bangalore?

Dear Sir, I am going to get admission in Clinical Research Education and Management Academy Bangalore for studying a Post Graduate Program in Healthcare Management course. I would like to know about the syllabus of this course. Can you please let me know about the syllabus of this course?

19th July 2020, 03:48 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of a Post Graduate Program in Healthcare Management in Clinical Research Education and Management Academy Bangalore?

The course syllabus of Post Graduate Program in Healthcare Management in Clinical Research Education and Management Academy Bangalore is shared below:

=)Clinical, Diagnostics and Therapeutic services =)Organization and management of the hospital
=)Introduction to Management
=)Support and utility services and risk management
=)Health system managemen
=)Project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?