21st April 2020, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in BA Honours to secure MA(Political Science) admission in Central University of Haryana?

Hello everyone, I want to join MA in Political Science course in Central University of Haryana. Currently, I am studying BA Honours in same subject. Kindly tell me what percentage is essentially required in BA Honours for securing admission in this MA course at this university?

26th April 2020, 08:31 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in BA Honours to secure MA(Political Science) admission in Central University of Haryana?

You need to complete only graduation course from a recognized university .You can apply for MA with required information and and there will be an EXAM called CUCET and you need to score an cut off .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?