14th September 2020, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in BSc to secure MSc(Computer Science) admission in Chandra Shekhar Azad Institute of Science and Technology?

Hi friends, I just want to get the information regarding the percentage which is required for securing admission in Chandra Shekhar Azad Institute of Science and Technology to study MSc(Computer Science) course. Can you tell me what is the cutoff percentage required in BSc to secure admission?

15th September 2020, 03:52 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in BSc to secure MSc(Computer Science) admission in Chandra Shekhar Azad Institute of Science and Technology?

Cutoff percentage required in BSc to secure MSc(Computer Science) admission in Chandra Shekhar Azad Institute of Science and Technology is given below.

Candidate must have minimum score of 55% in Bachelor's to secure admission in MSc at CSAIST.

For more details you can visit official website given below.
https://csaist.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?