6th March 2020, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in Graduation to secure Master of Business Studies admission in Naralkar Institute of Career Development and Research Pune?

Hi Sir, kindly tell me what percentage I have to score in my Graduation so that I can get admission in Naralkar Institute of Career Development and Research Pune for studying Master of Business Studies course? Please let me know about the percentage as soon as possible.

31st January 2021, 12:57 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in Graduation to secure Master of Business Studies admission in Naralkar Institute of Career Development and Research Pune?

Cutoff percentage required in Graduation to secure Master of Business Studies admission in Naralkar Institute of Career Development and Research Pune can be seen below.

You must have completed Graduation with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university.

Admission will be done on the basis of Graduation score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?