17th June 2019, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in TANCET to secure ME(Pervasive Computing Technologies) admission in Anna University, Tiruchirappalli?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study ME(Pervasive Computing Technologies) course in Anna University, Tiruchirappalli. I would like to know that what rank I have to acquire in TANCET for studying this ME course in this university? Please tell me immediately.

27th June 2019, 12:35 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in TANCET to secure ME(Pervasive Computing Technologies) admission in Anna University, Tiruchirappalli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study ME(Pervasive Computing Technologies) course in Anna University, Tiruchirappalli. I would like to know that what rank I have to acquire in TANCET for studying this ME course in this university? Please tell me immediately.
Cutoff rank required in TANCET to secure ME(Pervasive Computing Technologies) admission in Anna University, Tiruchirappalli:
  • OBC - 33.25- 35.5
  • SC - 20.5- 35.5
  • ST - 19-36
  • Open - 38-40

How to check TANCET 2019 Cut off?

1) You should visit the official website
2) In the new page, the college-wise and category-wise TANCET cut off page will open
3) You can check the cut off marks and download the PDF file for your future reference
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?