10th January 2019, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MPhil(Home Science) course of Nirmala Niketan College of Home Science, Mumbai?

I have heard about the course which is MPhil(Home Science) which is available in Nirmala Niketan College of Home Science, Mumbai. I don’t know much more about this course. I am an MSc student and after my Post Graduation, I will do MPhil(Home Science) in this college. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

15th January 2019, 01:49 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MPhil(Home Science) course of Nirmala Niketan College of Home Science, Mumbai?

Detailed information about M.Phil (Home Science) course of Nirmala Niketan College of Human Science, Mumbai are as follows:-
Course Duration - 2 years
Course Type - Degree
Course Level - M.Phil
Course Eligibility - Candidate must have passed Post-graduation with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised university.

Syllabus -
Food and Nutrition
Resource Management
Textiles and Clothing
Human Development
Extension and Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?