6th August 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) course offered in IIIT-Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I would like to gather the details of MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) which is available in IIIT-Bangalore. Can anyone of you please provide me the information related to this course in details?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in IIIT-Bangalore?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in IIIT-Bangalore?
  3. Can I study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) being a BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
  4. What are the courses offerd at CDAC for BE in E&CE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it good to do MEP Piping design after 15 years of work experience as site engineer with no design experience?
  6. Salary package of Systems Engineer in Infosys?
  7. Detailed information about BBA course offered in Christ University, Bangalore?
  8. List of specializations for ECE students in MS?
  9. Detailed information about Master of Design program offered in IIITD, Jabalpur?
  10. Fee structure details for IIIT Bangalore? Is it possible to apply off-online?
  11. Best institute in Chandigarh to prepare for GATE? What is the duration of the course?
  12. Job opportunities with expected salary for M.Tech(Automotive Systems/Thermal Science & Energy Systems/Engineering Design/Manufacturing Design/Renewable Energy Systems) in India and Abroad?
  13. Detailed information about Master in Control Systems Engineering offered in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  14. Detailed information about Master of Information Systems offered at San Francisco University?
  15. Marks needed in GATE exam to get admission in IITs? Which field is better for ECE student?
  16. Which campus of IIIT is better among Bangalore, Hyderabad, Allahabad and Delhi to study M.Tech without GATE?
  17. List of colleges which offer M.Tech in Embedded Systems in Pune? Detailed information about Manipal International MS(Embedded Systems) Dual Degree course?
  18. What to do after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 58%? Do I need to take up any course for that?

16th October 2018, 12:32 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Detailed information about MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) course offered in IIIT-Bangalore?

IIIT-Bangalore is a deemed university and is approved by UGC.

MTech in Electronic System Design Engineering is a 2 year PG course.

Eligibility is that the candidate must be a BE/BTech passed with 65% marks aggregate.
MSC (physical sciences) and MCA students with 60% marks can also apply.

Admissions will be based on the scores obtained in the GATE entrance exams.

Fees for the course is around 530000 for 2 years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?