12th August 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Details of Campus Interview available in Amity School of Insurance and Actuarial Science for MBA(Actuarial Science) candidate?

Sir, if I get admission in MBA(Actuarial Science) in Amity School of Insurance and Actuarial Science then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this university for such candidate.

15th June 2021, 09:44 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Campus Interview available in Amity School of Insurance and Actuarial Science for MBA(Actuarial Science) candidate?

Details of Campus Interview available in Amity School of Insurance and Actuarial Science for MBA(Actuarial Science) candidate is given below.

This university has maintained good placement records.

Each year more than 85% students get placed with average package of 7 LPA.

Last year highest package offered was 32 LPA.

Students are eligible for the campus from 5th semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?