9th July 2018, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Details of Campus Interview available in Anna University, Chennai for MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) candidate?

Sir, if I get admission in MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this university for such candidate.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  3. Details of Campus Interview available in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai for MBA(Criminology Management) candidate?
  4. Is campus interview available for MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) students in Graz University of Technology?
  5. Campus Interview available in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai for BDes(Knitwear Design) candidate?
  6. Placement status and learning environment of Anna university, Chennai?
  7. Fee structure of MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) offered in Anna University, Chennai?
  8. Course structure of MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  9. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Post after completing B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology from AC Tech, Anna University Chennai
  10. Can I get EC seat in University department of Anna University, Chennai MIT Campus?
  11. Details of Campus Interview available in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism for MBA(Science and Technology Communication) candidate? -- [New]
  12. Details of Campus Interview available in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology for MTech(Network Engineering) candidate?
  13. Scope in B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology? Difference between B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology and B.Pharm?
  14. List of colleges which give admission through AIEEE ranks in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the universities offering B.E Environmental Engineering in Tamilnadu
  16. Which college can I expect in Tamilnadu after scoring 97%?
  17. Details of Campus Interview available in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar for MTech(Energy System Engineering) candidate?
  18. Details of Campus Interview available in Achariya School of Business & Technology for MBA(Finance) candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?