12th February 2019, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Details of Campus Interview available in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station for MSc(Fruit Science) candidate?

Sir, if I get admission in MSc(Fruit Science) in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this university for such candidate.

6th March 2023, 04:31 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Details of Campus Interview available in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station for MSc(Fruit Science) candidate?

RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station may conduct campus interviews for its students, including those pursuing MSc (Fruit Science). However, the availability of job opportunities through campus interviews may vary based on various factors such as the demand for the particular course, the industry requirements, and the job market at the time of graduation.

It is recommended to check with the placement cell of the college to know more about the campus interview opportunities available for MSc (Fruit Science) candidates and the companies that visit the campus for recruitment. You can also research job opportunities in the relevant industries and companies to increase your chances of securing a job after graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?