1st August 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to get MA(Acharya) admission in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan New Delhi?

I have heard that Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan New Delhi is offering MA(Acharya) course. I want to get admission for this course in this institute so I need to know about the documents which are essentially required to get admission.

5th August 2019, 02:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get MA(Acharya) admission in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan New Delhi?

The documents required to study MA in Archarya at Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi are given below.

--> Attested photocopies of all the passed examinations passed previously.
--> Attested photocopies of subject wise marks list of all the examinations passed previously.
--> Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate.
--> Original Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution previously attended.
--> Original Transfer Certificate.
--> Migration Certificate for students from institutions other than Sansthan.

At the time of admission applicant has to present with their original documents. Unattested and Unclear copies will not get submitted. I am also giving you the Sansthan website link for your reference that is www.sanskrit.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?