21st August 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get an MCA admission in Harlal Institute of Management and Technology?

I have heard that Harlal Institute of Management and Technology is offering MCA course. I want to get admission for this course in this institute so I need to know about the documents which are essentially required to get admission.

25th August 2019, 08:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get an MCA admission in Harlal Institute of Management and Technology?

The documents required to get an MCA admission in the Harlal Institute of Management and Technology is given below.

10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
Graduation Mark sheets and Degree
Identification Proof
Character Certificate
Migration Certificate
Domicile Certificate
4 recent passport size photographs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.himt.ac.in

28th August 2019, 06:46 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Documents required to get an MCA admission in Harlal Institute of Management and Technology?

The documents required to get admission in MCA in the Harlal Institute of Management and Technology is given below.

10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
Graduation Mark sheets and Degree
Identification Proof
Character Certificate
Migration Certificate
4 recent passport size photographs.

For more information click on this click. http://www.himt.ac.in/

Wish you all the best for future.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?