24th September 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to secure MA(Broadcast Journalism) admission in VPGR Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I am interested to secure admission in VPGR Institute of Technology for studying MA(Broadcast Journalism) course. I would like to know about the essential documents required for the admission in this institute for this Post Graduation program.

26th September 2019, 03:23 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure MA(Broadcast Journalism) admission in VPGR Institute of Technology?

The documents required to be enclosed along with application form for studying Master of Arts(Broadcast Journalism) course in VPGR Institute of Technology are:

=)Graduation mark sheet and certificate
=)10th and 12th Mark sheet and certificate
=)Photograph
=)Transfer Certificate

The address of the college where the documents needs to be sent is given below:-

VPGR Institute of Technology
"Pushpavanam" New No. 43, Old No. 18,
3rd Main Road,
Gandhi Nagar, Adyar,
Chennai - 600 020
27th September 2019, 12:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure MA(Broadcast Journalism) admission in VPGR Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to secure admission in VPGR Institute of Technology for studying MA(Broadcast Journalism) course. I would like to know about the essential documents required for the admission in this institute for this Post Graduation program.
Documents required to secure MA(Broadcast Journalism) admission in VPGR Institute of Technology:-

1. Final result of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof

3.Address identity proof
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?