10th October 2019, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to secure MA(Music) admission in Nav Sadhana Kala Kendra Varanasi?

Hi friends, I am interested to secure admission in Nav Sadhana Kala Kendra Varanasi for studying MA(Music) course. I would like to know about the essential documents required for the admission in this college for this Post Graduation program.

15th October 2019, 08:02 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure MA(Music) admission in Nav Sadhana Kala Kendra Varanasi?

Documents required to secure MA(Music) admission in Nav Sadhana Kala Kendra Varanasi:-

1. 10th and 12th class marksheet of student.
2. Aadhar card or pan card.
3. BA degree.
4. Passport size photographs of candidate.

You may visit the website www.shiksha.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?