15th November 2018, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Does BITS Pilani offer Master of Pharmacy course?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that BITS Pilani is providing Master of Pharmacy course or not? I want to study MPharm course so I want to know that this institute provides this course? Kindly tell me immediately. Waiting for your reply.

22nd November 2018, 09:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does BITS Pilani offer Master of Pharmacy course?

BITS Pilani does offer Master of Pharmacy course. Duration of this course is 2 years which is divided into 4 semesters. Total intake for this course is 25-30 seats per year.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/pilani/pharmacy/Courses
24th November 2018, 06:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does BITS Pilani offer Master of Pharmacy course?

BITS refers to Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences and as far as you are concerned about BITS, Pilani offering Master of Pharmacy i.e; M.Pharma degree course then I would like to let you know that the same institute do offer M.Pharma degree course (with specialization in Pharmaceutics/Pharmaceutical Chemistry) for pursuing which the minimum education required is B.Pharma degree course or its equivalent from a recognized university.

For more details regarding different courses offered by BITS and their respective admission criteria and procedure, you can refer to the link www.bits-pilani.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?