12th December 2020, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Does campus interview available in Astha School of Management for MBA(Information Technology) candidates?

Sir/Madam, if I get admission in MBA(Information Technology) in the Astha School of Management then I can get a job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this institute for such candidates.

15th December 2020, 03:37 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Does campus interview available in Astha School of Management for MBA(Information Technology) candidates?

Yes, Campus interview is available in Astha School of Management for MBA(Information Technology) candidates.

The placement coordinators ensure 100% placement record for the college.

The college also works to provide internship opportunities. Some of professors also helps students to get referrals and letter of recommendations.

Muthoot microfinance, svatantra microfin, flipkart, red cover, mkc infrastructure, Alok industries these are the some companies that comes into campus for placements regularly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?