28th January 2019, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Does JNU offer MSc(Environmental Sciences) course?

Hi everyone, I want to study MSc in Environmental Sciences in JNU. I would like to know that JNU provides this MSc course or not. I have searched alot but couldn't get the proper information. So, I need your help.

6th February 2019, 04:33 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does JNU offer MSc(Environmental Sciences) course?

Yes, Jawaharlal Nehru University offers M.Sc in Environmental Science.

Eligible candidates need to appear for the entrance test conducted by the University.
6th February 2019, 11:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does JNU offer MSc(Environmental Sciences) course?

Yes, JNU does offer MSc(Environmental Sciences) course. MSc(Environmental Sciences) is 2 years duration of course, spread over 4 semesters. Candidates who have a bachelor's degree in Science/ Engineering/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geology/ Geography, with a minimum aggregate score of 50% from any recognized university are eligible to pursue MSc(Environmental Sciences).

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.jnu.ac.in/ses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?