30th April 2021, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Does Noble Institute of Professional Studies Gurgaon offer campus placement to MBA(Financial Markets Management) students?

Dear Sir, recently I have enrolled for MBA Financial Markets Management course at Noble Institute of Professional Studies Gurgaon. I am here to know about the placement facility at this institute for such MBA students. Please tell me if this institute offers campus placement facilities for such students?

30th April 2021, 07:17 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Noble Institute of Professional Studies Gurgaon offer campus placement to MBA(Financial Markets Management) students?

Yes, Noble Institute of Professional Studies Gurgaon offer campus placement to MBA(Financial Markets Management) students.

This institution has less placement as compared to other local institutions.

Each year on an average 60% students get placed with average package of 4 LPA.

Last year maximum package was 11 LPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?