4th April 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Alagappa University MBA Admission Test 2019?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Alagappa University Admission Test 2019. I am interested to study MBA so I am interested to apply but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can anyone of you kindly inform me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam?

10th April 2019, 06:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Alagappa University MBA Admission Test 2019?

Eligibility to apply for Alagappa University MBA Admission Test 2019:

You must have obtained any bachelor's degree with 10+2+3 pattern in the respective discipline from any recognized university.

Last date of receipt of filled in application to apply for Alagappa University MBA Admission Test 2019 is 22/04/2019.
11th April 2019, 03:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Alagappa University MBA Admission Test 2019?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Alagappa University MBA Admission Test:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Alagappa University MBA Admission Test is given below.

Name of the College - Alagappa University

Name of the Course - Master of Business Administration

There are several streams available in MBA course offered by Alagappa University. They are, Financial Management, System Management, Human Resource Management, Production and Operation Management, Hospital Management, Banking and Insurance, Project Management, Banking and Finance, Corporate Management, Cooperative Management, Retail Management, Logistics, Tourism..etc.,

The basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" pass in any discipline from a recognized university in 10+2+3 pattern and 45% marks for SC/ ST category candidates and 50% marks for others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?