15th February 2020, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for IIITH PGEE 2020

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to apply for IIITH PGEE of this year as I came to know that the application is released. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this MTech entrance exam. Please tell me asap.

18th February 2020, 12:20 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for IIITH PGEE 2020

Eligibility to apply for IIITH PGEE 2020:-

M.Tech - For M.Tech programmes, candidates must have completed or going to complete BE/B.Tech/B.Arch/ MCA/ Master's degree in Science/ Mathematics/ Computer science/ IT by July 2020.

M.S Research - candidate must have completed or going to complete M.Tech/ ME by July 2020. The candidate who are eligible for the M.Tech program are eligible to apply for these courses as well.

PHD - Candidates must have completed or going to complete M.Tech/ ME by July 2020. The candidate who are eligible for the M.Tech programme can also apply for these courses as well.

Pursuing candidates - The candidates who have completed or going to complete their masters in Social science or humanities by July 2020 are eligible to apply only for the PhD programmes in spatial informatics and Exact humanities.
18th February 2020, 07:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in IIITH PGEE 2020:

The candidate should have qualified bachelor of engineering or bachelor of Technology in any branch.

Candidates should have passed Master's degree in Computer Science / science / maths / IT.

Or

Candidates should have qualified MCA programs.
18th February 2020, 08:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for IIIT PGEE 2020 is given below-

- The aspirants should have done B.E./B.Tech from a recognised university.

- The aspirants should have passed masters degree in Computer Science / science / maths /IT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?