9th February 2020, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Panjab University Management Entrance Test 2020

Hi everyone, I came to know that the notification of Panjab University Management Entrance Test for 2020 has been released. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance test. Please tell me about the eligibility asap.

11th February 2020, 09:14 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Panjab University Management Entrance Test 2020

Eligibility to apply for Punjab University Management Entrance Test 2020:-

The candidate should have passed Bachelor's or Master's degree with at least 50% aggregate score( 45% for SC / ST / PWD candidates) in any discipline from a recognised University.
The final year degree candidate are eligible to apply and can take the written test provisionally as well, but the result of the qualifying examination should be submitted letter, as and when required.
Age limit:-
No mention has been made age in the official prospects of PUMET 2020 regarding eligibility criteria.
11th February 2020, 10:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Panjab University Management Entrance Test 2020

You check the Eligibility of Punjab University Management Entrance Test 2020 by downloading the given below attached file:

For more information you can visit this website:
http://puchd.ac.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf admission-guidelines-2019-20.pdf(182.4 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?