4th December 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2019?

Respected Sir, I am a BCA(H) student and interested to study MCA course. For this I want to apply in TSICET. Can I know about the eligibility criteria of Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test of 2019? Kindly tell me immediately.

8th December 2018, 08:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2019?

Eligibility to apply for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2019:

You must be an Indian citizen and you have to satisfy the local/non-local status of Telangana state.

You must have passed BCA degree from a recognised university which should be of a minimum of three years duration with mathematics at 10+2 level.
You must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.

Candidates who are in their final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply provided their results will be declared on or before the TSICET counselling process.

There is no age limit to apply for TSICET 2019.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Remove *
9th December 2018, 10:12 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2019?

Eligibility to apply for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test to 2019:-

Nationality: A candidate should belong to Indian national.

Domicile: Candidate must satisfy the local / non-local status laid down by Telangana State Government.

Eligibility for MCA:-
Candidate should have passed three years bachelor degree or its equivalent in any stream from a recognised University with at least 50% marks( 45% for reserved category) with mathematics subject.

Eligibility for MBA:=
Candidate should have passed three years Bachelor of degree from any recognised University with at least 50% marks( 45% for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.

Appearing candidates:
Candidates those who are in their final year also eligible to apply.
11th December 2018, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a BCA(H) student and interested to study MCA course. For this I want to apply in TSICET. Can I know about the eligibility criteria of Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test of 2019? Kindly tell me immediately.

Eligibility to apply for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test is given below:

>> For MBA – Candidates who have passed Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum 3 years duration except oriental languages from a recognized university

>> For MCA – Candidates should have passed the Bachelors Degree Examination of at least 3 years duration (except oriental languages) with Mathematics at 10+2 level

>> Candidates who are appearing for the final year or semester degree examination are also eligible

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?