3rd January 2019, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Xavier General Management Aptitude Test 2019?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Xavier General Management Aptitude Test 2019. I am interested to study MBA so I am interested to apply but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can anyone of you kindly inform me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam?

9th January 2019, 07:14 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Xavier General Management Aptitude Test 2019?

Eligibility to apply for Xavier General Management Aptitude Test 2019 are as follows.

Candidates must hold a 3 year Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate (60% for MBA-UMG), from a recognised University.

The candidate who have appeared, and secured a valid score in XAT, CAT, GMAT taken in 2017 or 2016 (minimum applying score 550), or XGMT are also eligible to apply.

Valid GATE scores are accepted for MBA-UMG only.

Candidates who have obtained the 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in their bachelor's program can apply directly to MBA-RM and the MBA-UMG programs, without having a valid CAT/XAT/GMAT/XGMT score.

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th January 2019 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Remove *
9th January 2019, 05:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Xavier General Management Aptitude Test 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I want to apply for Xavier General Management Aptitude Test 2019. I am interested to study MBA so I am interested to apply but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can anyone of you kindly inform me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam?

Eligibility to apply for the Xavier General Management Aptitude Test 2019 is given below:

--- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized university

--- Applicants who are studying in the final year of undergraduate course are also apply for the Xavier General Management Aptitude Test

--- Applicants should have obtained at least 55% marks for all the MBA programs and at least 60% marks for the Master of Business Finance (MBF) program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?