27th July 2020, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MA(Fine Arts) for a BEd and MA(Political Science) holder?

Hi friends, I did MA in Political Science and the BEd. I am planning to do MA in Fine Arts course now from distance education. Can I know about the eligibility for me to pursue MA in Fine Arts? Please let me know immediately.

12th May 2021, 12:46 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MA(Fine Arts) for a BEd and MA(Political Science) holder?

Eligibility to pursue MA(Fine Arts) for a BEd and MA(Political Science) holder is given below.

Candidate who have completed MA Political Science and BEd are not eligible to pursue MA Political Science.

Candidate must have completed BA Political Science or relevant subjects to be eligible to pursue this course.

Candidate can get direct admission on the basis of graduation score.

There is no need to appear in any entrance to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?