30th May 2020, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue Master of Public Health in Indian Institute of Public Health New Delhi?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Indian Institute of Public Health New Delhi for Master of Public Health then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

31st May 2020, 05:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Master of Public Health in Indian Institute of Public Health New Delhi?

Eligibility to pursue Master of Public Health in Indian Institute of Public Health New Delhi are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their MBBS, BDS or its equivalent any other degree from any of the recognized university.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination conducted by college/university for admission.
31st May 2020, 06:09 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Master of Public Health in Indian Institute of Public Health New Delhi?

Eligibility to pursue Master of Public Health in Indian Institute of Public Health, New Delhi are as mentioned below:-

Candidate must have done Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate at the level of graduation.

Candidate may have to appear for entrance test conducted by the university itself.

Age limit - No age limit
3rd June 2020, 12:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study a Master of Public Health at Indian Institute of Public Health New Delhi is a is a candidate must have passed MBBS/BDS/Bachelor of Physiotherapy/Bachelor of Occupational Therapy/Bachelor of Pharmacy with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of a written test followed by an interview which is conducted by the institute. The candidate age should not be more than 40 years.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.phfi.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?