10th October 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure MBA(Agri-Business) admission in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station?

Dear Sir, I want to study MBA(Agri-Business) course in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for studying this course? Please help me in this regard.

15th October 2019, 06:32 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MBA(Agri-Business) admission in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station?

Eligibility to secure MBA (Agri-Business) admission in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have passed Graduation with agriculture or allied farming as main subject from a recognised university.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in graduation.
Candidate must have to qualify entrance examination required to pursue this course.
There is no age restriction to study this course.
16th October 2019, 05:21 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to secure MBA(Agri-Business) admission in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station?

Eligibility to secure MBA(Agri-Business) admission in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station is candidate should be graduate with minimum 50% from any recognized university. The MBA admission criteria are based on the valid score of MBA PGCET / CAT / MAT / ATMA.

You may visit the website www.shiksha.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?