23rd September 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure MBA(Finance) admission in Synergy Institute of Management and Technology?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Synergy Institute of Management and Technology for studying MBA(Finance) course. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute? Please let me know as soon as possible.

26th September 2019, 06:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MBA(Finance) admission in Synergy Institute of Management and Technology?

The minimum qualification required for MBA (Finance) is a degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks. Admission will be on merit which is decided through entrance exam and interview.

Just make sure you appear for MBA entrance exam and have a decent score in it so that you can secure admission at your choice of the institute.
27th September 2019, 01:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MBA(Finance) admission in Synergy Institute of Management and Technology?

M.B.A. Finance or Master of Business Administration in Finance is a postgraduate Financial Management course. The required eligibility to secure MBA(Finance) admission in Synergy Institute of Management and Technology is the candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Master of Business Administration in Finance is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination like CAT. The course duration of Master of Business Administration in Finance is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?