29th November 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure MBA(Technology Management) admission in Pune District Education Association College of Engineering?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Pune District Education Association College of Engineering for studying MBA(Technology Management) course. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute? Please let me know as soon as possible.

4th December 2019, 07:01 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MBA(Technology Management) admission in Pune District Education Association College of Engineering?

The eligibility to secure an MBA in Technology Management at Pune District Education Association College of Engineering is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in the relevant field or equivalent of minimum 3 years duration with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

Admission selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in MBA CET (Common Entrance Test). I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.pdeacoem.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?