20th June 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in Bhilai School of Engineering?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Bhilai School of Engineering for BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

22nd June 2019, 11:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in Bhilai School of Engineering?

Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Telecom Engineering is an undergraduate Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering course. For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream i.e Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Telecom Engineering is 55%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination score.
23rd June 2019, 12:30 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in Bhilai School of Engineering?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for BE (Electronics & Telecom Engineering):

>>You must have completed 12 th with maths,Physics and chemistry from the recognized university .

>>Admission will be based JEE Mains score.

The result JEE Mains will be 29th May 2019 for paper 2 and 14th April 2019.

>>In this way you will get admission for BE in electronics and telecom engineering.
23rd June 2019, 11:13 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply admission in Bhilai School of Engineering to pursue BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects.

You would need to attempt engineering entrance examinations like, JEE and had to fill your college choices during the councelling to get admission in Bhilai School of Engineering. If there would be any seat vacant at the time of councelling then you will certainly get admission in Bhilai School of Engineering.

Contact Address:-

Renaissance Indira Business School, Bhilai
55/5,Nehru Nagar(East)Main Road,
Opposite Wakodkar Nursing Home,
BHILAI, 490020

Phone number:- 07884091974, 07884038643
23rd June 2019, 11:24 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in Bhilai School of Engineering;

You should have passed HSC/10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 40% marks from a recognized board.

You should have a valid rank in Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test (CG-PET) in order to be eligible.
23rd June 2019, 01:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Bhilai School of Engineering for BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligibility to study the BE (Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board. Duration of the BE (Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) course at Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg is 4 years. Candidates are admitted to the BE (Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) course at Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg through Central Online Counseling.
23rd June 2019, 02:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study BE in Electronics & Telecom Engineering at Bhilai School of Engineering is given below.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent from a recognized university.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of PET (Pre Engineering Test) and JEE MAIN.
23rd June 2019, 08:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCM stream from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks. Admission will be on merit which will be decided by engineering entrance exam like JEE Main or state level engineering entrance exam.

Just make sure you perform excellently in the entrance exam if you want to get admission at your choice of college. Seats are allotted through counselling and only those who have a suitable rank get admission through counselling.
23rd June 2019, 10:54 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to study the BE (Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology:

1) Candidates must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.

2) Candidates must study Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subject at 11 and 12th standard.

3) Candidates must score at 60% of marks in 12th board examination.

4) Candidates who are waiting for 12th board exam result may also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?