9th August 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study LLM(Business Law) in Manikchand Pahade Law College?

Hi, I am a student of LLB. After completing my Graduation, I want to do LLM(Business Law) course. I want to do this course in Manikchand Pahade Law College. Can I know my eligibility to do LLM(Business Law) in Manikchand Pahade Law College?

13th August 2019, 06:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(Business Law) in Manikchand Pahade Law College?

Eligibility to study LLM(Business Law) in Manikchand Pahade Law College are as follows:-
Candidate should have cleared LLB/ Five Year Integrated LLB or any other equivalent examination with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC/PWD categories.
Minimum 50% marks for SC/ST categories.
13th August 2019, 11:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(Business Law) in Manikchand Pahade Law College?

L.L.M. Business Law or Master of Law in Business Law is a postgraduate Civil Law course. The required eligibility to study LLM(Business Law) in Manikchand Pahade Law College is the candidate should have passed LLB course from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the LLB course to get admission in Master of Law in Business Law is 55% for open and 50% for reserved category candidate. The duration of Master of Law in Business Law is 2 years.
14th August 2019, 03:15 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Master of Law (Business Law) in Manikchand Pahade Law College is that you must have passed Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce along with bachelor of law with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to Master of Law (Business Law) in Manikchand Pahade Law College is on the basis of your scores in entrance examination conducted by the Manikchand Pahade Law College. It is mandatory to have eligibility certificate to be eligible to appear in the entrance examination.

You can visit the website www.mplaw.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?