13th February 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study LLM in NLSIU-Bengaluru for LLB student?

Dear friends, I am a student of LLB course. After completing my Graduation, I want to do LLM in NLSIU-Bengaluru. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this LLM Degree or not?

21st February 2019, 01:14 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM in NLSIU-Bengaluru for LLB student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of LLB course. After completing my Graduation, I want to do LLM in NLSIU-Bengaluru. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this LLM Degree or not?
Those candidates who have passed the LLB Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade (50% marks for SC/ST category candidates) are eligible to study LLM in National Law School of India University (NLSIU) – Bangalore.

-> Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in the current year (2019/20) are also eligible to apply. They have to clear the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) for the admission to study LLM in National Law School of India University (NLSIU) – Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?