16th July 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Planning(Infrastructure) in CEPT University?

Hello everyone, I want to do Master of Planning(Infrastructure) from CEPT University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

19th July 2019, 08:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Planning(Infrastructure) in CEPT University?

The eligibility to study Master of Planning Infrastructure at CEPT University is given below.

==> Candidate must have done BArch/BE/BTech in the relevant field with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized university.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in qualifying degree and work experience followed by group discussion and personal interview.
19th July 2019, 11:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Planning(Infrastructure) in CEPT University?

Master of Planning Infrastructure or Master of Planning in Infrastructure is a postgraduate Architecture Engineering course. The required eligibility to study Master of Planning(Infrastructure) in CEPT University is the candidate should have passed bachelor degree in architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning, or engineering from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the bachelor degree to study Master of Planning(Infrastructure) in CEPT University is 60%.
20th July 2019, 01:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Master of Planning(Infrastructure) in CEPT University;

Candidates must have passed Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in Architecture/Construction Technology/Planning or BE/BTech or equivalent in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering, from any recognized university.

Candidates having Masters Degree (or equivalent) in Geography/Economics/ Sociology/Social Works from any recognized university are also eligible for this program.

Candidates must have secured minimum of 55% aggregate marks in case of General category candidates and 50% aggregate marks in case of reserved categories candidates in the qualifying examination.

Candidates can find details on;
https://cept.ac.in/faculty-of-planni...infrastructure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?