11th February 2019, 08:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Corporate) in Great Eastern Management Institute for BCom(H) student?

Eligibility to study M.B.A corporate:

The minimum eligibility to study the same is a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognised University with an overall aggregate score of 50%.

Some of the top institutes:

IIM Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad

IIM Bangalore, Bangalore

IIM Calcutta, Kolkata

IIM Lucknow, Lucknow

12th February 2019, 01:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Corporate) in Great Eastern Management Institute for BCom(H) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of BCom(H). After completing my Graduation, I want to do MBA(Corporate) in Great Eastern Management Institute. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this MBA Degree or not?

Candidates with graduation in any stream are eligible to apply for the Corporate MBA admission in Great Eastern Management Institute (GEMS B School) and students awaiting their final year results can also eligible to apply for Corporate MBA admission in the GEMS B School. They have to clear the GEMS online Admission Test (GAT) with minimum 50% marks for the admission to study Corporate MBA in GEMS B School. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
12th February 2019, 05:07 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Corporate) in Great Eastern Management Institute for BCom(H) student?

=> M.B.A. Corporate or Master of Business Administration in Corporate is a postgraduate Corporate Management course.

=> The duration of this course is 2 years.

=> The candidate should have passed a bachelor degree with at least 50% from a recognized university.

=> Also, the candidate should have valid entrance examination score card (MAT, CAT, XAT).

=> The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?