20th June 2020, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Xavier University Bhubaneswar?

Dear friends, I am a student of BCom Honours. After completing my Graduation, I want to do an MBA(Human Resource Management) in Xavier University Bhubaneswar. Can you please let me know if I am eligible to do this course or not?

23rd June 2020, 02:11 PM
AancyYohannan
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Xavier University Bhubaneswar?

Hi,
The minimum requirement for admission to the Program is a three-year Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
Candidates who expect to complete the final part of their degree examinations by June 15, 2020, can also apply.
Offers of admission to such candidates, if made, will be provisional and will be automatically cancelled in the event of their failing to complete all the requirements for obtaining the degree before June 15, 2020.
23rd June 2020, 08:58 PM
SIB@DAS

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Xavier University Bhubaneswar?

Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management) :
Three years Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognised University.
The candidate is to be qualified in XAT/CAT/ NMAT/GMAT/X-GMAT.
Final selection will be made after Writing Ability Test,Group Discussion and Personal Interview along with performance in XAT/CAT Etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?