16th July 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCA in Acharya Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Acharya Institute of Technology for MCA course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

19th July 2019, 02:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCA in Acharya Institute of Technology?

The eligibility to study MCA at Archarya Institute of Technology is given below.

==> Candidate must have passed bachelor's degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks in all subjects.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of graduate aptitude test.
19th July 2019, 11:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCA in Acharya Institute of Technology?

Master of Computer Applications is a postgraduate Information Technology course. The required eligibility to study MCA in Acharya Institute of Technology is the candidate should have passed BCA course from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in MCA course is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test and the final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?