25th August 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study ME(Computer Integrated Manufacturing) in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College, Chennai?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College, Chennai for ME(Computer Integrated Manufacturing) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

30th January 2019, 05:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Computer Integrated Manufacturing) in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College, Chennai?

=> Master of Engineering in Computer Integrated Manufacturing is a two-year postgraduate Computer Engineering course.

=> The candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech in the relative field from a recognized university.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance examination so you should score good marks in the entrance examination.

=> For more information, you can visit the official website of the BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College, Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?