15th June 2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study ME(Heat Power) in GHRCEM-Pune for BE(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BE(Mechanical Engineering). After completing my Graduation, I want to do ME(Heat Power) in GHRCEM-Pune. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this ME Degree or not?

17th June 2019, 09:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Heat Power) in GHRCEM-Pune for BE(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Eligibility to study ME(Heat Power) in GHRCEM, Pune are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their B.E/ B.Tech or its equivalent in any branch of Engineering from a recognised University.

Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Graduate level.

There is no age bar to pursue this course.
18th June 2019, 12:39 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Heat Power) in GHRCEM-Pune for BE(Mechanical Engineering) student?

=> M.E. Heat Power or Master of Engineering in Heat Power is a postgraduate Energy Engineering course.

=> In order to get admission in this course, the candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech with at least 60% from a recognized university.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like GATE.

=> Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Master of Engineering in Heat Power after completing BE(Mechanical Engineering) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?