14th June 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?

Hi, I am a student of Bachelor of Physiotherapy. After completing my Bachelor of Physiotherapy, I want to do ME(Information Security). Can I know my eligibility to do ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?

Related Questions:
  1. How many ME(Information Security) seats are available in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?
  2. Entrance exam available to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?
  3. Entrance exams available to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore?
  4. Admission procedure to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore? -- [New]
  5. Benefits of studying ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore?
  6. Whether Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore offers ME(Information Security) course?
  7. Fee expenses of ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?
  8. Fee expenses of ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore?
  9. Eligibility to study BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Government colleges in Coimbatore for Post Graduation in Chemistry
  11. List of deemed universities in Tamil Nadu approved by Tamil Nadu government?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  13. Does Kaplan Higher Education Academy, Singapore offers Mass Communication undergraduate course? Entrance exam to get admission?
  14. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  15. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  16. Can a married girl get education loan in security of her father's house? Terms and conditions for it?
  17. Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?
  18. Way to get education loan to study abroad without security? Should I approach Welfare Department?
18th June 2018, 09:21 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?

As you have mentioned that you have completed your bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy means you belong to medical stream and want to get admission in ME in Information Security from Karpagam Academy of Higher Education to make your future better so before that you must know the eligibility for this course :

>> Candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in Engineering either BE or B.Tech in any discipline from a recognised university or institute.

>> Candidate must have secured minimum 45% marks in engineering degree in aggregate.

So you can see that only those students who have bachelor's degree in engineering can apply for this course and as per your current eligibility you are not eligible to apply for this course because your stream is different and ME is engineering stream so you can not apply for this course.

Do not worry if you can not pursue this course with degree in engineering because you have other options which are available for all types of graduates and you can pursue those courses and learn more about security and information security with networking.

Post Graduate Diploma in Network Security
Post Graduate Diploma in Ethical Hacking and Security.
Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security
Diploma in Ethical Hacking and Network Security.

So you can pursue these courses after your current graduation that is why you must not worry about ME just find good institutes for any of these courses and apply for admission and learn more about networking and information security and data security.
19th June 2018, 09:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue ME in Information Security in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education:

As far as my very best knowledge is concerned, ME in Information Security course is not offered in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education.

Offering streams in ME by this college are,

>> Automobile Engineering
>> Construction Engineering and Management
>> Structural Engineering
>> Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
>> Water Resources and Environmental Engineering
>> Computer Science and Engineering
>> Software Engineering
>> Applied Electronics
>> Embedded System
>> VLSI Design
>> Communication System
>> Wireless Communication
>> Power Electronics and Drives
>> Power Systems Engineering
>> Robotics and Automation
>> Engineering Design
>> Thermal Engineering
>> Manufacturing Engineering
>> Computer Aided Design

The basic eligibility criteria required is B.E/ B.Tech in concerned stream and the process of admission in by Entrance Examination. You may get more details from the below link,

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?