19th August 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MPhil(Chemistry) in Kanchi Mamunivar Centre for Post Graduate Studies, Puducherry?

Hi, I am a student of MSc Chemistry. After completing my Post Graduation, I want to do MPhil(Chemistry). Can I know my eligibility to do MPhil(Chemistry) in Kanchi Mamunivar Centre for Post Graduate Studies, Puducherry?

15th September 2018, 09:42 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPhil(Chemistry) in Kanchi Mamunivar Centre for Post Graduate Studies, Puducherry?

=> M.Phil. Chemistry or Master of Philosophy in Chemistry is a postgraduate Chemistry course.

=> The duration of this course is one year.

=> For this course candidate should have passed Post Graduation from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in post graduation for M.Phil. Chemistry course is 55%.

=> Also you have to appear in entrance examination which is organized by the Mamunivar Centre for Post Graduate Studies, Puducherry.
18th September 2018, 05:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPhil(Chemistry) in Kanchi Mamunivar Centre for Post Graduate Studies, Puducherry?

MPhil(Chemistry) in Kanchi Mamunivar Centre for Post Graduate Studies, Puducherry is full time 2 years long duration of post graduation course. Candidates must have a Master's degree in relevant subject from a recognized university to be eligible. Candidates are admitted based on score of entrance exam and performance in personal interview conducted by the university.
18th September 2018, 06:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

MPhil(Chemistry) in Kanchi Mamunivar Centre for Post Graduate Studies, Puducherry is 2 Semesters (1 year) for full time and 4 Semesters (2 years) for part time long duration of post graduation course. Candidates must have a Master's degree in relevant subject with at least 55% marks from any recognized university to be eligible. Candidates are admitted based on score of entrance exam and performance in personal interview conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?