25th September 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MPhil(Microbiology) in Srimad Andavan Arts and Science College?

Hello everyone, I want to do MPhil(Microbiology) from Srimad Andavan Arts and Science College. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this college? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

29th September 2019, 08:47 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPhil(Microbiology) in Srimad Andavan Arts and Science College?

=> M.Phil. Microbiology or Master of Philosophy in Microbiology is a postgraduate Microbiology course.

=> The required eligibility to study MPhil(Microbiology) in Srimad Andavan Arts and Science College is the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the Master degree to get admission in Master of Philosophy in Microbiology is 55%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the university.

=> THe duration of Master of Philosophy in Microbiology is 2 years.
29th September 2019, 09:56 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPhil(Microbiology) in Srimad Andavan Arts and Science College?

Eligibility to study M.Phil (Microbiology) in Srimad Andavan Arts and Science College are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Master's degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's Degree.
A relaxation of 5% aggregate is applicable for SC/ST candidates.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
30th September 2019, 03:08 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do MPhil(Microbiology) from Srimad Andavan Arts and Science College. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this college? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!
You need to complete a Master degree in Microbiology or its equivalent qualification with 50% of marks from a recognized university to be eligible for M.Phil in Microbiology) at Srimad Andavan Arts and Science College. Candidates belonging to reserved category can get 5% relaxation in percentage of marks. For more details regarding admission process please visit the official website -> Click Here.
1st October 2019, 12:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to study M.Phil(Microbiology) in Srimad Andavan Arts and Science College:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Microbiology from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for M.Phil(Microbiology) course in Srimad Andavan Arts and Science College.

2)There is no age criteria for M.Phil(Microbiology) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?