16th August 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Animation and VFX) in Clusters Institute of Media and Technology, Coimbatore for BSc Animation student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BSc Animation. After completing my BSc, I want to do MSc(Animation and VFX) in Clusters Institute of Media and Technology, Coimbatore. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MSc in this specialization or not?

17th August 2018, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Animation and VFX) in Clusters Institute of Media and Technology, Coimbatore for BSc Animation student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of BSc Animation. After completing my BSc, I want to do MSc(Animation and VFX) in Clusters Institute of Media and Technology, Coimbatore. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MSc in this specialization or not?

Eligibility to study MSc Animation & VFX in Clusters Institute of Media and Technology, Coimbatore is a pass in bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university. Being a BSc Animation student, you are eligible to study MSc Animation & VFX course at Clusters Institute of Media and Technology, Coimbatore. Duration of the course is two years (four semesters). Candidates after completion of the course can work in various animation studios, designing studios, etc. Clusters Institute of Media and Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?