18th April 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Apparel Technology & Management) in The Oxford College of Science for BSc(Fashion & Apparel Design) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BSc( Fashion & Apparel Design). After completing my BSc, I want to do MSc(Apparel Technology & Management) in The Oxford College of Science. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this MSc Degree or not?

22nd April 2019, 09:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Apparel Technology & Management) in The Oxford College of Science for BSc(Fashion & Apparel Design) student?

Yes, you are eligible to do this course. I am also giving you the details of this below plus college website for your reference. Website link is www.theoxford.edu/college_of_science/

Eligibility criteria to study MSc in Apparel technology & Management at The Oxford College of Science is:-

==> Candidate must have done a Bachelor's course in relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate.

==> Bachelor's degree must be in Science/Engineering in fashion & Apparel design, Textiles and clothing, Apparel and fashion technology.
22nd April 2019, 01:40 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Apparel Technology & Management) in The Oxford College of Science for BSc(Fashion & Apparel Design) student?

You must have bachelor's Degree in Science /Fashion Designing/Costume & Apparel Design / /Engineering in Fashion & Apparel Design / Textiles and clothing /Apparel and Fashion Technology / Costume Design & Fashion/Textile Technology/Silk Technology from any recognized University/Institute with minimum 50% marks.

The duration of the M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) in The Oxford College of Science is 2 years with four semesters.

The total fee for the duration of 2 years is Rs.80.000.

The last date to get for M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) in The Oxford College of Science is 24 June 2019 .

Check more details on http://www.theoxford.edu/ and download the application form by clicking on " Application form" under the "Admission" tab.
22nd April 2019, 06:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of BSc( Fashion & Apparel Design). After completing my BSc, I want to do MSc(Apparel Technology & Management) in The Oxford College of Science. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this MSc Degree or not?

Eligibility to study MSc Apparel Technology & Management in The Oxford College of Science is given below:

Bachelor’s degree in Science / Engineering in Fashion & Apparel Design / Textiles and Clothing / Apparel and Fashion Technology / Fashion Designing / Textile Technology / Costume and Apparel Design / Silk Technology / Costume Design & Fashion with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the optional subjects from any recognized university or institute.

Duration of the MSc Apparel Technology & Management in The Oxford College of Science is two years (4 semesters). The Oxford College of Science website link is given Click Here
22nd April 2019, 09:22 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Students who are interested to apply for M.Sc in Apparel Technology and Management in The Oxford College of Science must satisfy the eligibility criteria below,

Eligibility to study M.Sc Apparel Technology & Management in The Oxford College of Science:

Students must complete Graduation in Science, Engineering in Fashion and Apparel Design, Textiles and Clothing, Apparel and Fashion Technology, Fashion Designing, Textile Technology, Costume, and Apparel Design, Silk Technology, Costume Design and Fashion from a recognized university.

Students should score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level.

Official website -> http://www.theoxford.edu/college_of_...gilibility.htm
23rd April 2019, 11:15 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study MSc(Apparel Technology & Management) in The Oxford College of Science:

Candidates must have obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Science /Engineering in Fashion & Apparel Design / Textiles and clothing /Apparel and Fashion Technology / Fashion Designing/Costume & Apparel Design / Costume Design & Fashion/Textile Technology/Silk Technology from any recognized University/Institute with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate marks.

Candidates must have qualified written aptitude test conducted by institute.

For more details:
http://www.theoxford.edu/college_of_...pg_courses.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?