24th November 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism) in Indian Film & Television Institute?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Indian Film & Television Institute for MSc(Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

30th November 2018, 12:18 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism) in Indian Film & Television Institute?

Master of Science in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism is a postgraduate Mass Communication course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

1. First of all the candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

2. The minimum percentage required in gradaution for Master of Science in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course is 50%.

3. The admission of ccandidate will be done on the basis of written test or Graduation percentage marks.

DURATION

The duration of Master of Science in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?