13th November 2020, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(AI and Machine Learning) in IIIT Sri City?

Dear friends, I am a student of BTech CSE. After completing my BTech, I want to do an MTech(AI and Machine Learning) in IIIT Sri City. Can you please let me know if I am eligible to do this course or not?

14th November 2020, 12:47 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(AI and Machine Learning) in IIIT Sri City?

Eligibility to study MTech(AI and Machine Learning) in IIIT Sri City can be seen below.

You must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects.

You must have valid GATE score to get admission.
20th November 2020, 11:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(AI and Machine Learning) in IIIT Sri City?

The eligibility to study MTech in AI and Machine Learning at IIIT Sri City is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech or equivalent in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university and there is no specific age limit to apply for this course. Admission selection will be on the basis of GATE score and the candidate will have to appear for the coding test followed by an interview which is conducted by the institute.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiits.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?